REALITY CHECK WEEKEND AND DAY PROGRAMS
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
- All participants are expected to follow the Rules & Regulations of Reality Check Weekend and Day Programs.
- Participants are expected to be attentive, participate and be timely in attendance to all sessions.
- Any inappropriate behavior as determined by the counselor staff will be reported to the referring court for further action.
- Discharge from program for rules violation will result in forfeiture of fees.
Alcohol and drugs and medication
- Participants are required to arrive at the program facility sober and drug free, or will not be admitted to the program, and the fee will be forfeited. No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs of any type will be permitted on site. The program reserves the right to give the participants a breath test to check for alcohol and/or drugs.
- If a participant is taking any medication – including Medical Marijuana, this must be reported to the staff at time of intake. Please bring all prescription medications needed for the weekend and bring in prescription bottles – bring only what is required for the weekend. Anyone found giving or taking medicines from another individual will be reported to the referring court and class fees will be forfeited. Medical Marijuana is allowed only in NON-smoke form.
- Participants and all their possessions will be subject to search for liquor, drugs and/or weapons.
- No electronic devices (no cell phones, computers, tablets, etc) are allowed from Saturday 8:00 a.m. until Sunday 6:00 p.m. except for emergency, and/or approved by staff on a case by case basis as needed.
- All car keys brought to the program will be required to be placed and secured in a staff provided lock box on arrival, and will be accessible at the end of the program. At any time client wishes to leave the program prior to program completion, keys will be available to the client, the sending court will be notified of client’s incomplete program participation, and all program fees will be forfeited.
- Cell phones brought to the program will be required to be placed and secured in a staff provided lock box on arrival, and will be accessible at the end of the program.
- Outgoing phone calls will be allowed only for emergencies, except for special conditions pre-approved by staff.
- Options for cell phones:
- Leave cell phone at home.
- Place cell phone in staff provided lock box for the entire weekend period.
- At any time client wishes to leave the program prior to program completion, client’s cell phone will be available to the client, the sending court will be notified of client’s incomplete program participation, and all program fees will be forfeited.
- No weapons are allowed.
- We recommend that participants do not bring valuables, large sums of money, or purses to the facility.
- Participants who smoke may bring cigarettes. Designated areas are provided for smoking.
*Note: Bright Outcomes LLC is not responsible for loss of any personal items brought to the facility.*
- Participants are required to arrange for their own transportation to and from Reality Check Weekend and Day Programs.
- Hotel Facilities Transportation when program and lodging facilities are at different locations:
- Transportation from program facility to lodging facility on Saturday night, as well as transportation back to the program facility on Sunday morning will be coordinated for clients who are not driving themselves to the program.
- Attendance at all scheduled sessions is mandatory.
- Participants are required to be on time for all activities.
- Participants are expected to attend all scheduled meals.
- All clients must be quiet, and in lodging room with lights out by 11:30 p.m. Saturday night.
- Lodging facility staff will report any violations of this policy to the program staff.
- Respectful treatment of all facility staff members is mandatory.
- Gambling is not allowed.
- Participants are not allowed to wander, or visit other units or floors, at the facility or leave premises. Persons violating this policy will be discharged from the program, and fees forfeited.
- Sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
- Facility phones are not available during your stay.
- Facility staff has been notified not to permit outside calls from the front desk without permission of program staff.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy
- Court ordered participant refunds require a letter from the referring court.
- Non-court ordered participant refunds will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Cancellation/reschedule fees
- A $100.00 cancellation/re-schedule fee will apply to any cancellation or re-scheduling of program attendance.
Bright Outcomes Team
Bright Outcomes LLC