REALITY CHECK WEEKEND
What To Bring
- Appropriate clothing is required. Clothing, belts, etc. with symbols, images, or words relating to drugs, sex or violence is not appropriate.
- Clothing to bring:
- Casual clothes, coat, pajamas, etc. weather appropriate
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, shavers, shampoo, soap, deodorant, brush, comb, etc.
- Alarm Clock
- We highly recommend bringing a cushion or two for your chair, as the chairs can be hard with no cushions.
- Your favorite snacks
- Your favorite non-alcoholic beverages
At Camps Only
- Bedding for the bunk beds including pillow, blanket and sheets, or sleeping bag.
- Wash cloth
- A small flashlight