Dear Registered Client,
Thank you for registering for Bright Outcomes Reality Check Weekend! You are scheduled to attend a Reality Check Weekend at the following location:
- Knights of Columbus, 1880 W Hamilton Road, Alpena MI 49707
- (Park at the far end of the parking lot year the gravel road.)
- Ramada Alpena, 1000 US Highway 23 N, Alpena MI 49707
- (989) 356-2151
- Arrive: Saturday 7:45 a.m. at Knights of Columbus
- Leave: Sunday 6:00 p.m. (Approximate leave time)
Rules and Requirements:
- Prior to attending Reality Check Weekend Program, please read Bright Outcomes LLC’s:
‘Rules and Requirements’ and ‘What to Bring’:
https://brightoutcomes.net/What to Bring/
Lodging and Meals provided by Bright Outcomes LLC for Reality Check Weekend:
- Lodging will be provided for clients (two or three same gender room clients per room)
- Note: For clients who wish to lodge in a room alone, clients may secure and pay for their own single room. For clients who desire this arrangement, be sure to notify Bright Outcomes LLC of your intention, and book your room with Ramada Alpena at least two weeks prior to the program.
- Meals: The following meals, snacks, and beverages will be provided for clients during Reality Check Weekend:
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday dinner
- Sunday breakfast, provided by/at lodging facility
- Sunday lunch
- Light snacks
- Coffee and water
- Client are also welcome to bring favorite snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- A cancellation fee of $100.00 will be charged for any client cancellation or rescheduling of Reality Check Weekend, Web or Day Programs.
Securing Incidentals and Facilities:
- Bring a copy of your Photo ID and a copy of your debit or credit card (or provide them for program staff to make a copy for you).
- These documents will be provided to the lodging facility to secure the incidentals at the facility.
- No charges will be made to your card unless there are damages found to the facility after checkout.
- If you do not have a debit/credit card, the facility will accept $150.00 in an envelope marked with your name as an alternative. Please contact Bright Outcomes LLC at 231-938-2999 to discuss options if any questions about securing the incidentals at the lodging facility.
- Additionally, be prepared to sign the ‘Bright Outcomes LLC Financial Responsibility Form. This legal form allows Bright Outcomes LLC to charge your card on file at the lodging facility and/or pursue financial damages for any damages to either the program facility or lodging facility for which you are responsible, if either facility holds Bright Outcomes LLC responsible for such damages.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bright Outcomes Team during business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We look forward to meeting you at Bright Outcomes LLC Reality Check Weekend!